Welcome to the members only forums!
These message boards are here for the use of FLASHA Members. Based on your membership profile, you will have access to some or all message boards.They are designed for members to discuss issues, receive expert advice, and share experiences related to their specific area of interest. All discussion content within forums reflects the views of individual participants only and do not necessarily represent the views held by FLASHA as an organization. Please read carefully before participating.
- You agree not to use any obscene or offensive language to place on discussion forums including any material that is profane, inaccurate, defamatory, false, inappropriate, threatening, hateful, constitutes junk mail or unauthorized advertising, infringes on any person’s privacy, violates copyright laws, encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be in violation of any local, state, national, or international law or regulation. FLASHA reserves the right to remove any such content at any time without your consent.
- To maintain a high quality content, FLASHA reserves the right to remove messages we assess to be inappropriate or off topic and conduct editing we identify as reasonable. Although FLASHA can delete messages, you remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless the association with respect to any claims posted in your messages.
- You agree to the use these online discussion forums for only lawful purposes and those that serve to act as a professional resource to you personally.
- It is your responsibility as a FLASHA Member to exercise your judgment in evaluating or using any information shared within the discussion forum for the express use in your program. We encourage you to confirm the information shared in the discussion forum with other peer-reviewed sources before undertaking any action on it.
- We do not assume any responsibility for any websites or resources that are linked to our site or that you browse as a result of a referral you gained through a link posted on the discussion forum.
- You can use the contact us link on our site to send us comments and/or criticisms regarding content posted and we welcome any feedback related to the content and administration of the discussion forum. However, we reserve the right to make final decisions on all content posted.